Friday, April 11, 2008

Lady luck come back to me!!Please!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So here I am ranting around again.

I need a good luck charm or something to bring lady luck back cos I think she broke up with me for the momment (T^T)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sparta charm maybe? = =


Gahss..I think she left me because I cut my fringe and made myself look fsucky.
(lol,since fucking ugly=fugly,so fucking sucky must be fsucky!!!XD)
BUT HEYY!!!!
At least mom thinks I look younger.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usIf she's happy,I'm happy \(>0<)/

Or maybe,lady luck left me because I've chewed on MCD's cheese burger 4 days ago. :(
I've pissed off "guan yin" by eating beef (which I know I shoudn't....- -)
could it be "guan yin" that badmouthed me to lady luck and there fore she just left me with lotsa bad luck?*ggrrrrr...* XD
I'm a bantang typoImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

*sighs....*

anyways,my bad luck started on the 10th of april.
Liverpool won Arsenal 4-2 in anfield.
I was so damn happy when the 90 min whistle finally blew
and thought that this was going to be a start of a very nice and sunny day.
But I was gravely wrong.

Slept at 5A.M in the morning after the match,later on woke up at 9am cause I have to go to "berjaya"the driving center to hear theory first to get a L license,then after applying for the L license,I get to learn driving.
And I was sooooo sooooo sooooooooooo looking forward to it although I had to spend 3 hours with that long winded agent of mine.
The teacher that was teaching theory was helluva strict,didn't dare to close my eyes during his class.I was sitting in the 1st row somemore. (=_=)
As he said he'd let us have a break for 45 min's.So I went out of the driving center and had lunch with Ben(my ex supervisor) and another guy.
After a nice lunch,I rushed back to the center cos the break time was almost over.I THOUGHT I reached there right on time,but my agent "oi-ed" me before I went back to class.He started to nag (although it's my fault....XD):"You know what happened?!You are late for 45 min's!!The teacher just took your name outta class!now you have to retake the theory lesson tomorrow morning!!where did you go?!bla bla blahsss......"
Sooooo...I was late for 45 min's and I HAD TO retake that class again the next day.
But after alot of apologizing and stuffs,the teacher said that I did not have to retake the class,but I'll have to sit in the classroom for 45 min's to make up on the time that I've been late for.
So I was all alone in a classroom that looks kinda eerie. = =
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After 45 min's had passed,went off learning driving XD XD XD
I HAVE TO SHOUT OUT......
manuel gear is so fcking damn niabeh hard to drive!!!!
It makes you feel more misereble learning to drive when your agent is so sibeh naggy and he doesn't let you on the air conditioner in the car when it's fucking scorching HOT outside.The only way you could make yourself feel better is by winding down the window :(
I got sunburnt.Almost sunstoke too.BAH!!!!!=_=
When I asked for a small recess,he fakes that he didn't hear it.
I was so scorched by the sun until I didn't know wth was I doing,
ONLY THEN he calls for recess.
*ROARRRRRRR!!!!!*

After that hellish driving lesson that lasted for 3 hours,I rushed back home to shower cause I had an appointment with that lame makeup artist again.(=-=)
Her makeup skills are as (=_=)..... as the last time.
I asked her how long did she started learning makeup.The answer was kinda shocking to me...
3 YEARS. = ="
Hmmmmm...
Wei wei learnt for about 2 years and a half only leh. = =
and the makeup artist said she doesn't know how to create a cats eye shadow.
weird....?

When I finally reached home,it was 11.30.
I WAS DROP DEAD TIRED.
Looking at my pondan-ish face that she gave me made me feel misereble.
Went online after a shower,and I saw this video named something like”malay girl beaten to death” or something in my topic,itchey-handedly,I clicked in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZOaswFqQhY

The vid is now removed though.
Was a vid featuring a girl beaten to death by malays.*idk what race that girl is*
It’s damn fucking weird looking at some person you don’t know beaten to death in front of you.
(although it was a vid)
Felt upset after watching that cursed vid. Expected dear Garfield to cheer me up a lil…
She watched that too.
Alas…
She just said she needed to rest and went offline as fast as lightning = =”
Gahhh!!Where’s my laopo’s when I need em?!

Met Alex just in the right time on msn.
ANG MOHS ARE JUST ANGLES!!!!XD
I don’t care if people say that angmohs only know about sex more than concern.(although mostly………we see them in sex movies………..:rf :rf :rf)
But they come in the right time and cheer you up when you need it the most :D
YOU ROCK ALEX!! ;P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Woke up the next day real early.Working as a promoter for this beauty center named “DE PHASE”
Lols,
Weird name.souds like “DE FAECES” de shit? = =.

The unluckiest events that happened are…

1)I went to the wrong mall for work.
Supervisor said…….”PELANTONG Giant supermarket”
I went to………”TAMPOI Giant supermarket”

Photobucket

Shot the back of TAMPOI Giant supermarket while the cab was on the way to PELANTONG Giant supermarket.

Gawd…I spent half and hour hunting up and down for the booth that I was going to work for,
Until supervisor*Vinson* called me and asked me if I went to the wrong “Giant”

WHY IS THERE SO MANY “Giant” SUPERMARKETS HANGING AROUND EVERYWHERE JB?!


2)The whole booth sold NOTHING!!ZERO!!KOSONG!!!

Photobucket

See, we’re not the only booth promoting facial and slimming products.
They’re 6 booths promoting beauty line.It gets cheaper as you walk down the aisle.
Photobucket

Others are credit cards, astro, banking, housing estates…. = =

Photobucket
Promoters are more than customers!!!! XD


Photobucket

Hiao-ed with cherro whilst bored………..
She’s a bubbly gal!!! :D

3)……………………..








Guess wtf is that?

Thought it was skin irritation at first. Felt so itchey and scratched a few of em until the blisters burst.
After I went to the doc’s the next day…
HE TOLD ME COOLY: IT’S CHICKEN POX.

Oh bloody hell………..
Chicken pox,
Chicken and pork… = =

So now I’m full with chicken pox all over my body and face

I don’t really care about the scars that chicken pox that’s gonna give me…

What I care about is…………

The doc warned that I can’t get back to work, *said that the virus of chicken pox will spread. = =
Money’s flying away from me! 


*sighs….* Anfield ah Anfield... :’(


SEE HOW SIBEH UNLUCKY I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now I’m jobless. OH Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 凸(=血=)凸



Random stuffs that we saw while working….

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guy says he’s domino’s mascott spiderman…………Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Or maybe he’s Mas Selamat in disguise.
You know the gov in Malaysia is very efficient one!!
They predicted that Mas Selamat will run to Malaysia,
So they put up big banners years ago everywhere!!!

“Selamat datang ke Malaysia”


Juliet,you remember the mouse that appeared in “Stardust” the movie?
Adorable right?!

The pet shop in Pelantong Giant is actually selling them!!!!!!!!!!!
Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its called an African dormouse.

CAWAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*turns maniac*

Goodshot version of an African dormouse.




SIBEH CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Japanese good luck charm I bought during work.

RM 8.90.

Gah!!it’s not working at all!!!!= =

I got loads of bad luck instead 



One last look at myself .
Though sucky,but @ least I have no chicken pox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *mlm*


ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*roar!!!*

2 Comments:

Blogger princessvenus said...

Chicken pox? I hope it will never ever happen on me!!!
*had injection of prevention,miehehe*
Btw,take good care of yourself and get well soon =)

April 11, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Golden Bird King said...

Don't laugh yet!
You have to get the injection every 5 years!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

AWWW~~Thanks a loads for your concern!!:D

*tight hugs!*
(tries to spread chicken pox to you :rf)

April 12, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home