Friday, January 2, 2009

happy 09! =)

Happy 2009 everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Photobucket

08 has been a shitty year, you know it and I know it too, so lets admit it.
We all fucked ourselves up at least once in 08, so let's try not to screw up anything again in 09.
That's my new year's resolution.
Anyway it's almost 6am now and after writing a chinese short story (blog post below) I don't even know what am I typing now.

Oh yeah,I did a vlog again. Because--

1) I'm lazy to type what happened in 08
2) I had an urge to cam-hiao.



Btw I screwed up my 3rd day in 09 by eating J-co doughnuts in city square.
it's SO SWEET (and not in a good way either = =)



this is the right way to eat it. GET THE ICING OFF THE TOP



and how to minimize the sweetness on your tastebuds.

random = =

fuyoh :rf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home