Wednesday, June 18, 2008

happy birthday mom,happy fathers day dad, happy chinese birthday angmoh! XD

Photobucket


So uhmmm..today is my mom's birthday. (actually 2 days ago lah = = but i'm posting this late)
And guess what she got for her birthday prezzie from her boss!

Photobucket


Photobucket
something that I BUGGED my parents for YEARS!!
OUR VERY OWN DIGITAL CAM!!! Photobucket
(actually it's my mom's present.. but.. since she's not using it often.. it'll slowly become..MINE!! muahahahahahaaha!!Photobucket )

My mom actually wanted to give it back to her boss because she said she feels bad accepting it.Too expensive (=_=)
luckily.. moi stopped her in time. Why give back to him lah?! its YOUR present! c'mon mom! if you don't want that, don't forget about your daughter! She's always willing to take anything you don't want! XD

I pleaded dad to belanja us makan japanese food or "gang yi" * I WANT LOBSTERS WITH CHEESE!!! Photobucket*
But because my mom's aunt is here living with us (A.K.A :xiao lao yi)
Dad said.. "don't want lah... 5 people makan like that very expensive"
So we went & ate something we hadn't ate in YEARS.

Stone grill. = = (plaza pelangi one)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
A few of my friends said the stone grill there is the tastiest compared to the ones in C.S & Jusco.
Seriously... NO LOH =_= C.S stone grill is BETTER than the one in pelangi.

first up.
Tomyam sup.

Photobucket
(you can skip me :rf)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think only the tomyam sup & mash potato boleh makan. the rest... *tsk tsk tsk*


Photobucket
my dad's seafood platter
Photobucket

okay,maybe the scallop from his grill doesn't taste THAT bad. but still .. .(=_=)


Photobucket

mom& bruce had chicken chop.
Photobucket

you see!! a waiter is helping bruce cook his chicken chop!! >.<

Photobucket

Photobucket
mine is like.. just waiting there to be cooked = =

i was waiting for the waiter to cook mine.. but after he finished cooking mom & bruce's chicken chop.. he left and never came back.


you know what happened to my ostrich meat at the end??


THIS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

WTF HAPPENED?! Photobucket

I actually ate all of the meat looking like that leaving the last TWO pieces =.= i can't force myself to eat that anymore.
Bruce tried munching on one. but his tooth bleed a little because it was TOO HARD.

Photobucket

POOR BRUCE.
after munching on that piece of meat he became EMO.









*evil smirk*

2 Comments:

Blogger princessvenus said...

tat piece of ostrich meat got problem is it?
p/s:Bruce's pink mirror!!!I got one too~

June 18, 2008 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

er....wad is ur fcking problem with ur bro?

June 24, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home