Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I DROVE

My life Pictures, Images and Photos



*turns on loudspeaker*

AHHHEEEEMMMMMM...................***

attention pls.

ME. MOI. lin lao niang veron.

for the first time in her life,
drove to COLLEGE from taman suria to taman pelangi, and from taman pelangi back to taman suria in a rain
all by herself (with her lao niang accompanying her of course = =)
WITHOUT CREATING ANY SMALL/MAJOR ACCIDENT!!! \(>0<)/!!!
YAY!!
we're still ALIVE!!!!

=D! =D! =D!

a few more times of test driving with my mom, i think i could drive to work all by myself in a month or so? and when i finally get the hang of it....
I WANNA DRIVE TO PERLING TO FIND JULIET,
I WANNA DRIVE TO STULANG TO FIND GARFIELD,
I WANNA DRIVE TO TAMAN DAYA TO FIND YUMI,
AND I'M DEFINATELY DRIVING UP TO PEKAN NANAS TO FIND WEIWEI!!! (>////<)

gosh i feel so excited thinking of appearing in front of their house,asking them out for supper at 3 am in the morning XD

but uhh... my dad kinda stammered to us when he heard that i drove to college = ="
i wonder WHY. HMM.

Photobucket

(lastly. hiao hard hard )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home