Friday, September 4, 2009

Photobucket

Sibeh act cute fish face.


Updates on my life:

1) I'm not dead yet.
2) No, I'm not hospitalized again. (well, almost though- once after eating the Seimbong nasi lemak at Permas Jaya. PFFFT!)

I've been living quite the healthy life lately. I still work 3 days a week, but I'm only working at the pub for only a day in a week! The other 2 days I've been working at a French Restaurant called "Le Chateau"

Pic of our first day at work :

Photobucket

(Upper left to right : Jospeh, Simon, Lower left : Ding dang)


( Bryan-who was my manager in Walker's,and is still now my manager in Le Chateau . *FATE.* told me that it means Castle in french) as a hostess. Which I find the job super sien,standing in front of the restaurant waiting for walk in's and bring them to their seat, give them the menu, and I repeat the same thing all over again.
Might quit soon because I can't stand getting paid for doing nothing 5 hours straight.

Anyhooooo, I haven't been updating for 5 weeks already! Because I was working my boney ass off!

SEE!

Photobucket

(My enslaved face- ps, nose got bitten by mosquito. looks super red with flash on.)


Like....

Honda roadshow

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kim

Photobucket
Me & Kim.

Tiger beer promoter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

working in the pub...


...And a good sister (EH, I bought a pair of levi's jeans for Bruce's birthday okay!)

Photobucket


More of my life on next post.




Okaayyyzzz, I've added a few more used makeup to sell in JBT and lowered all of the prices,check it out if anyone is interested yo!

http://www.jbtalks.cc/viewthread.php?tid=577288&extra=&page=1

(copy and paste to your link bar moi dear,I know my blog is a suckass because I can't terus click and link to the webpage.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Serge said...

I've seen other promo girls before but you definitely look more beautiful than them! I'm sure other guys would agree with me as well.

January 29, 2013 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home