Wednesday, January 28, 2009

新年快乐

Photobucket

Happy new year ya'all!!

Hope everyone spent your new year with your loved ones :)

I went back to my dad's hometown - Layang-layang to visit our relatives.
Truthfully,since young, I never fancied going back to layang-layang because
1) No one talks to me
2) It's a small village with a lot of insects
3) My gran'ma is a vegetarian therefore we have to eat veg's everytime we visit her. And I hate anything with vegetables or vegetarian food. (Even though my name starts with a "V", doesn't mean I have to love vegetables = 3 =)

But this year
I felt something changed for the better even though I can't put my finger on it

Maybe it was the atmosphere that food that tasted great made.
We only had vegetarian food for lunch on lunar new year, then barbeque for dinner.
The food that my relatives served for dinner was OMFG TASTY!!! They are true cooks!!
Been so busy eating that I wasn't even bothered to take any pictures. So was mom,dad and Bruce.

I had a great start this new year.
Won RM20 from my dad and another RM30 from my relatives in blackjack!
Horses rock this year!
Because of that,all of you better suck my ass and embed it with diamante. Then only the diamante-ed ass horse shall bless ya'll with good luck and fortune!

My cousin had a sleepover in our house when we came back from layang layang

Photobucket

I think Bruce & I MADE him sleepover at our place because we miss him *c'mon! some "awwwwww~~" please!* and I intended to bring him to City Square for some shopping or window shopping the next day since it's been ages we've brought him around Johor. The last time he came to Johor was a few years ago when I was still with Alvin, I brought him to Leisure Mall and left him there when Alvin called me to accompany him in the cybercafe where he was playing warcraft with his friends. =.= ( My poor cousin)

Anyway, my cousin and Bruce played warcraft from 12am-5am

Photobucket

大年初二 凌晨5点 弟弟跟表哥打WARCRAFT 被骂NOOB, 被KICK 然后输
无奈之下, 两个男子汉一起下载 WC的MINIGAMES来玩
被嘲笑为NOOB的背影-- 尽显孤独
That's what I thought what happened. XD

and then they woke up at 10am with only 5 hours sleep. Chioness!

I slept around that time they went to bed too! But I woke up at 3pm = =

Brought them to CS around 4pm, realised that there were only a few shops open. I thought- with these few shops open, I couldn't POSSIBLY BUY ANYTHING................

I was wrong again -_-

Photobucket

M&G bag RM159 .
Thought of waiting for the sales but the quality of the bag was too good to resist >.<


Then after that went up to Kulai - lazed in relatives house for a few hours... OH YEAH, their house is new and gorgeous!! RM280,000- was a showhouse, but they bought it for that price with all the furnitures and stuffs! good fengshui too! what a deal >.< But pity it's in Kulai and quite far away from the city..


Today, I lazed around at home doing nothing except taking naps, fiddling with my NDS, watching TV and eating pizza.

Photobucket

watching CSI miami with my mom.

not very chinese-new-year-masy at all =(

speaking of my mom,
she bought this for me before CNY

Photobucket

(I LOVE GOLD.)

and prayed to jesus with it that I'll be able to sell more cocktails when I'm working -.-

thanks momma! me heart you! =D =D =D!


性年快乐!
性想肆成,
四妓乳溢,
肾体贱康,
粘粘有欲,
牛年型好硬,
祝大家恭喜FUCK财!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home