Friday, September 4, 2009

Nothing good happenes after 2 A.M, after 2 A.M, just go to sleep

Long ass post. If you cannot tahan long winded stuff, this is not for you.

Plus alot of coarse langguage. =.=

(Oh yeah, there's 2 more new posts below this post)

Photobucket

People, I am now going to type out this one sentence, It is going to be the holy grail-iest, deepest but truest sentence of your life.

Belive me,

"Nothing good happenes after 2 A.M, after 2 A.M, just go to sleep.".


Here's the testimonial.


I was MEGAPISSED at Corn about 2 weeks ago, so pissed that I punched his face! ( he was wasted you see.=.=) My mom said that I shouldn't have done that but I still think I am right! (lol)



He drove his family and stayed at Batu Pahat for a night last Friday, came back on Saturday complaining to me that he felt very tired and dizzy because he had only slept for an hour. I told him to rest at home and not pick me after work. He obliged and he never called back, I never called him either because I was worried that I might wake him from his sleep. When I reached home after work, it was about 1A.M. I haven't finished my coursework yet so I started working on it until 1.30A.M. crawled up to bed and closed my eyes. About 2.15A.M, someone called me, I picked up the phone and This is where the trouble started.
The guy on the phone asked me about Corn's address, I told him groggily and just as I was about to hang up, he told me that Corn was wasted and he couldn't find his housekeys. And asked me that IF I COULD TAKE A CAB AND BRING CORN'S HOUSEKEYS TO EDEN.
I was like WTF?It's already passed 2 AM and it's FUCKING DANGEROUS for a female to ride a cab pass midnight lorh!
Me, being myself, told the guy to leave Corn somewhere beside the road and go home to rest.Since Corn wouldn't get raped anyway.
The guy smartily replied : It's starting to rain, do you really bear to see Corn getting drenched? Besides, aren't you his GF?

(=A=).....AAARRGGHHHH....


I lan siao siao went to wake my mom up.
And of course,she was furious. She gave me a shitass scolding for waking her up, and gave me a long speech while she drove me to Eden.
When I arrived, I saw Corn lying on the floor,right in front of the main door of Eden. 2 strangers sheepishly looked at me and tried to help him up. His other friend that brought him for drinking, was also wasted. The look on my mom's face was CLASSIC I tell you!

Photobucket

Kinda looked like the cookie monster above.
I asked her to drive away before she literally tried to strangle corn.

I called the guy who called me (oh I should give him a name. How about the letter F?)
since F called me but when I reached there he wasn't around, and I didn't know the names of the guys who were helping Corn up,even though they looked like Corn's friends. So F must at least be responsible lah!
YOU KNOW WHAT F REPLIED?

F: I'll come down in 10 minutes
Me: EHH!!why so long?! You know where Corn's car is?
F: Nope, I dunno you go in front of Eden and find see got anot! Oh,because my friend is in the hotel, I'm discussing something!
Me:..............

I don't know if F was really discussing something or fucking, but personally, if my friend was drunk, I would stay by his/her side until he/ she is better.
So I was left with 2 drunkards, and 2 strangers.
1 of the strangers phone rang after I hung up on F, he cooked up an excuse (or maybe it's the truth) saying that his wife wants him back home immedietly, and ran off, leaving me like (=.=)?HUH?. The other stranger looked at me and asked, "uhmm...so..now how?"
I shrugged, went through Corn's pockets trying to find his car keys thinking if I press the alarm button maybe the car alarm could guide me to his car, but it seems that he has lost them.
For 10 minutes this stranger & I were silent, I was pissed at Corn, the stranger kept looking at his watch and looked anxious. I was prepared that he would say his mom wants him home and leave.
But he was quite steady, he waited until F came, I asked F if he could drive Corn home since I couldn't find his car keys plus I couldn't possibly ask my mom to send them home(if I did, I myself might get thrown out of the house). F said he could..but have to wait for him about half an hour... STILL GOT SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH FRIEND! (rolled eyes. My guess is he hasn't cummed yet.)
F threw us his car keys and said his car is on the 3RD floor parking lot, ask us to find his car ourselves.
I asked him can't he just drive it down for us? I could try and drive Corn home. F said he has some important thing to do, and walked off.
I was mega screaming in my mind WTFFFFFFFFFF???!!!! HOW WE EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR CAR LOOKS LIKE?!
While I was cursing in my heart how "buey steady" Corn's "friends" are, that stranger exclaimed, "HEY! I found his car keys!"
He gave the car keys to me and said, since the car keys are found, no need to use F's car anymore. I could drive the car and send them home. He's gonna leave now. I told him Corn's apartment is on the 3rd floor, I need help bringing them up the stairs.I even said a really sincere PLEASE. Stranger said "But I really need to go home now".

Can anyone see the problem here? Or is it just me?

I'm a 44KG female who has a spinal problem, Corn and his wasted friend both weigh about 70-80KG each. It was raining heavily, and he expected me to CARRY TWO GUYS up 3 floors?! That's like 6/8 bags of rice?! And this guy didn't even care to give help.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUYS THESE DAYS??????!!!!!!!! Wussies!!!

I P.L.E.A.D.E.D with him again and again. 3 times to be exact. I think I annoyed him in the end. Unwillingly, he helped me drove the car to the front gate of Eden and helped me carry Corn and his drunk friend up the car.

While we were driving back to Corn's home, it rained cats&dogs. It was very dark too.When we reached, I couldn't even see the drain in front of Corn's apartment. I helped Corn out the car, soaking myself in rain, carried Corn up the stairs until I reached the first flight. Finally the guy in the car had some HUMANITY (maybe saw me carry corn very kesian), helped me carry Corn until the 3rd floor.

My spine was aching and it felt like it was almost going to break into half if I still had to help Corn's wasted friend up the floor. THANK GOD "F" appeared all of a sudden and offered to help the guy up.

I was drenched, and had to change a shirt. So I took one of Corn's shirt and changed.After that.. I looked at Corn's face, he was sleeping so soundly like a baby, snoring also.. AWWWWW! He looked so.... so... soooooooooooooooo............ KANASAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CELAKA, if it wasn't for him getting so wasted, I wouldn't have gone through all this!! I had to even PLEAD to someone I don't even know?! For FUCK'S SAKE! I got so pissed that I grabed him by the collar and gave him a punch on his left cheek.
He frowned and let out a whine, but didn't even try to open his eyes.

I left after that.

When I reached home,it was about 3.45 am. There's like, 1 hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back.
Plus, I had a fever for the whole day later on.

I SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME AND LET CORN GET SOAKED IN THE RAIN

Mum gave me the "FUCK HIM" look and ranted on and on about Corn to Bruce.

I sent a longggg message to Corn about 4am saying that I am going to ditch him if he doesn't apoligize to my mom before 6PM.
His also wasted friend, got up and called me at 5am, when I was finally drifting off to sleep, feeling a little better after a panadol.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE PICK UP ANY PHONECALLS AFTER 2 AM.

He gave me an hour long explanation asking for forgiveness.

I was super tired after he hung up. Slept until 2PM until Corn called and repeatly apologized.

Hung up again and slept until 10pm, Corn called again and asked if I wanted any supper to eat. I said no and hung up. Still pissed.

"Nothing good happenes after 2 A.M, after 2 A.M, just go to sleep.".



Testimonial 2:

(continued from up)

2.30AM, I woke up with a growling stomach. I was very hungry and wanted to get something warm for a late night snack.
Bohbian, called Corn and summoned him over to my house. Even though I was pissed, I still had to eat right?

Corn brought me to eat my fav's for supper, made me feel much more better. He looked teary in the eyes when I said I forgave him.
He parked his car outside my house while he sleptover in my house.

7AM in the morning, mom knocked on my room door rapidly. Woke up. Mom said Corn's car window was smashed. Estimated time was around 3-6AM.

Nothing valuble was stolen, only 2 packs of ciggerets and some change.

But Corn spent RM200 to repair his broken car window. (-.-)


"Nothing good happenes after 2 A.M, after 2 A.M, just go to sleep.".


Testimonial 3:

I have 2 handphone numbers. One is for work, one is for friends & family. I rarely use the work number since I'm not that into talking with guys I don't know well over the phone, listening to them talk about their past relationships, how hurt they were.. blah blah blah.
If customers ask for my num, I'll always give the work number. Unless he/she is my long time customer and usually comes to support me, and I feel that they're friends who will last,I'll only give them my other number.
On a faithful day, I met this guy, Sky at my working place. He's an event organizer. He asked me for my number so that if he has any events, he could contact me. I gave him my friends&family number because if there were any jobs available and he called my work number, I would never know.

Usually, knock off work at 2am, reach home around 2.20. After removing my makeup, cleasing, toning, moisturising my face, it's already 3am.

Corn gets suspicious if there's any phone calls/ messanges around this time. Not on my work phone of course, but my friends & family phone.

3.15AM this Sky guy messaged me and asked that had I reached home safely?

Corn asked who was this guy, and I told him the truth.

He got so jealous & pissed, saying that if it's a customer I should have given him my work number. I told him that he was an event organiser. Corn was still super persistant on if it's a customer, you should give him your other number theory.

I didn't want to bicker with him, so I just went to bed leaving him pissed off.

In the morning, he was fine again. Like nothing has happened. (-.-)


(Btw, Corn rarely gets jealous or pissed off by me. He has a good temper and dotes on me like hell, plus also treats me like I'm royalty. Wonder what caused him to act like that.)

"Nothing good happenes after 2 A.M, after 2 A.M, just go to sleep.".

After that day, I switch off both of my phones after 2AM. So my friends, if you really have something urgent, text/ call Corn's phone. If you don't have his number, too bad, you'll have to wait for me to take a piss in the morning.

"Nothing good happenes after 2 A.M, after 2 A.M, just go to sleep.".

9 Comments:

Blogger princessvenus said...

Reading this post is like an adventurous story! lolx
"Nothing good happens after 2pm" I'll remember that!

September 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my oh my.....wonderful story i rape here rf

September 6, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous goldenbirdking said...

lol back to both of you XD
walao, no one says I'm very kesian meh?! T_T

September 6, 2009 at 2:40 AM  
Anonymous JK said...

Poor u ... :|

Long story short.. I myself experienced b4, someone I just met rang me at 3am and asked for a favor to pick him up over 80km away from my home :(

September 7, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous goldenbirdking said...

WTF (=.=)?!
and you really went all the way to pick that someone?!

September 8, 2009 at 1:09 AM  
Anonymous JK said...

yes I did 'cos he hit someone else car and no enough cash for the roadside assistance. I sent him home as well as lent him some money though..

Take my advice, silence your mobile b4 u go to sleep :)

Cheers!

September 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous JK said...

I know it's sound a bit cruel but considered that we are just met and he passed the red-light just wanna get home early.. he needed to learn his lesson at such cost :p

Btw, how did he get my number? :s

September 12, 2009 at 5:55 AM  
Anonymous Samantha McCallister said...

omg, that's horrible :(

September 16, 2009 at 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok la....you are so kesian rf

September 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home