Saturday, February 7, 2009

say yes.

Photobucket

Lately I find it hard to sleep at night.
I've been sleeping at 7/8 am for the past 2 weeks, and I can't seem to relax myself while I'm lying on the bed. I wonder whats wrong with me?
I tried counting sheeps, listening to soothing music, watching CSI (it's quite a boring episode to me), taking care of my nintendo dog(LAMEST NDS GAME OF ALL TIME. Who the fack invented that game?!) almost everything, but I STILL CAN'T SLEEP!
Do I have insomonia? =(


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Haul
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
RM95

Got this from SASA, my cousin recommended it when I went back to layang-layang. She skin looked flawless and had a glow in it too, so I thought why not give it a try? and it works soooo much better than legere BB cream! *the korean bb cream that I got online a few months ago* Because the colour of legere bb cream is about at least 4 tones darker than my skin, even though claims to change it's colour to match your own skin tone, I don't think it changes much to match mine. On the other hand,the colour of Dr.G is almost the same colour as my skin tone, and it really makes my skin look quite flawless + a glow in it. My new fav!

The other stuff I got from SASA was a KIJI eyelash growth miracle tube. it looks like a pen and works quite like a pen, but I don't really think that it has any effect on my upper lashes,it works WONDERS on my lower lashes instead! Pfft. My upper lashes are getting lesser and lesser, but my lower lashes are growing like grass. cheesus! Anyone who wants their lower lashes as much volume as possible could try getting it! If I remember correctly it's about RM85.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found some pics from December
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
My face sucked.I looked like I was high on drugs. LOL. Draw something on it better, later harm your eyes. jiaklak.

Photobucket
Anyway we were at 现代.No not that 现代启示路 in taman sentosa, it's in taman sri terbau.

Photobucket
It serves BBQ!Thus this metal thingy hanging on top of our BBQed food. Not korean ones though,(well it also looks korean but it isn't korean.) it's an asian kind of BBQ. I don't know in how should I explain. - -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GET WHAT I MEAN, SON?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pics from the last day of my chinese new year holiday
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We=Me+Yumi+Erik(garfields honey) went to garfield's house to waste our time XD
I'm so facking lucky that both of my best friends are best friends, when I hang out, I hang out with both of them gals and that makes me feel so contended.

Photobucket

SEE! They're so close to each other that garfield is feeding yumi a syringe!

Photobucket

Something garfield brought back from Taiwan. It's a kind of candy filled in a syringe and then pumped out. looks something like the picture above

Photobucket
garfield's face looks weird after the first taste.

Photobucket

I also kena.

Got video of them also! But me scare later I upload here yumi & garfield will pluck my pubes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mini rant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate men who are not really rich but act like they're rich. So what if you have a few pennies more than us? You don't have to discriminate us like we're some low lifes. Hey, you had your bad times too, it doesn't mean that you're living the above average life now equals that you will live like that forever. Even if you're flithy rich, it wouldn't last forever too. One day, anyone of us might earn much more than you, or even might be your buisness partner. Remember there's a word called karma dude, karma.

Anyway I don't know why I've been feeling depressed,wordless and feeling pressurized lately even though I know I'm not that friggin busy. I'm EMOOOO. rofl.


signing off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home