Friday, October 30, 2009

FACEBOOK+HALLOWEEN

Photobucket


october has been a rather sluggish month for me.
if i could describe my month in a few sentences, i would desribe it like this: i've always been suntanning my ass in my room's window for the past months , this month, however, i got my ass a 3rd degree burn.

until today, i've only worked 9 days. even though it's not the end of the month yet, and i could still catch up and work for another few more days. i still feel kinda lazy.

what caused all of this besides my usual lazyness?

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K

to me,it's not facebook that's addictive.
it's the APPLICATIONS they have that got me addicted.
i know facebook has been out for years,
but being the traditional "frog under the well", i kept sticking and supporting friendster,
shunning those who try to hypnotize me by "facebook is LEGENDARY" people away from polluting my mind.

until last month,
when i saw everyone in my college changed to facebook users,
i knew it was finally time for me to "potong"

potong what?

potong friendster lah.

and masuk facebook!!!!

so i asked my mom to teach me how to sign up for a facebook account.
(she appllied for a facebook account 6 months ago. WOW. =.=)
she taught me the basics,like adding applications, uploading photos etc.

ever since my mom taught me how to add applications, i've been REALLY addicted to cafe world, and restaurant city.

ESPCIALLY RESTAURANT CITY.

i can wake up at 2pm, start using my laptop to play restaurant city until 7pm.
take a shower, eat my dinner, and glue myself infront of my laptop again until 2am.

i think mark zuckerberg made facebook all because he wanted to play restaurant city with millions of boh liao humans who have too much time to spend like me worldwide.

enough of facebook already!!!! *roar*

anyway, i've made a personal breakthrough, which is HUGE for me.....

ready?

*drumrolls*...............

I DIDN'T GO SHOPPING THIS MONTHHHHH!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!

MAC had it's style black collection out this month.
even though i was itching to grab a few eyeshadows from that collection, i controlled myself not to go to jusco terbau!!

oh wait.
no=.=

i did go shopping ONCE
with Yumi.
not to jusco terbau, but to city square -____-"""

was trying to find the perfect dress to attend Yuri's wedding (and of course my ex bf's wedding)
but after window shopping in city square for hours,
i still wasn't sastisfied with any of the dresses that were sold in the shops there.
dresses sold in city square recently are looking like it's sold everywhere, and almost in each shop i went in, the salesgirls there try to cheat you to buy their dresses by saying their bosses imported their dresses from korea/japan wheres i could find the same dress online imported from china for half the price they're selling.

i thought i was going back home empty handed, even though it's quite the first time for me to go out and come home with nothing, i felt a sense of PRIDE.
it feels like, FINALLY, I'M GROWING UP!!! XD

which the feeling would linger for a day or two if i hadn't walked passed a crystal shop.

i don't know why, but i just pulled yumi into the shop and started browsing through crystals.
i saw this really gorgeous baby pink crystal bracelet, and couldn't resist it.
so i bought it -_-
felt guilty to corn all of a sudden, so i bought him a pendent.

what baffled me is that i spent RM475 on 2 pieces of crystal jewellry. (hey!i can't spell jewellery!)

which almost equals to the 4 pieces of eyeshadows and lipstick that i was going to get from MAC style black collection =.=
wtf

i think i'll cut cost by giving a smaller angpow for yuri's wedding. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=======================================
HALLOWEEN
=======================================
Photobucket


The Zon Eden's halloween was yesterday, 29th of october.
i'll cut this short, since i still can't find the fun or joy of clubbing / drinking even though i've been working in the night enviroment for a year -_-

moi was a bunny this year

Photobucket

so was bruce for a minute or two.

my makeup for the night

Photobucket

pink+red crystals (which fell off from my NDS=.=) red eyeshadow on the lids, black+brown eyeshadow on the crease

Photobucket

cam whoring with webcam

Photobucket

and believe it or not, bruce stiched the chinese words 宝贝 all by himself! wowzers.

cannot think of any captions for the pictures below -_-


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

bunneh with ciggerete.

Photobucket
with me fren calvin

Photobucket
he's also quite camwhorish like meh

Photobucket
told ya so

Photobucket
ying jie's very very scary face -_- he scared me with his face for about 5 times.wth T.T

Photobucket

Photobucket

kena strangle

Photobucket

after that kena killed

Photobucket

scareh guy = =

Photobucket

our DJ kena burned by fire. kesian. condolences for her.

Photobucket

some tribal paint on which i find kinda cool.

Photobucket

BLEHHH.


i shall sign this post off with Bruce's picture.
when he found out that i wasn't accompanying him to play dota, but going off to work instead.

Photobucket

"THE EMO BUNNY, BRUCE"

MWAHZZZ.

===============================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home