Saturday, October 3, 2009

it keeps repeating again and again in my head

Photobucket

Heard this song on ze radio going "the day i died was the best day of my life
tell my friends and my kids and my wife
everything will be alright
the day i died was the best day of my life"

SO EMO!! was what i thought.

anyway, i went to google the lyrics and watched it's video on youtube.

it actually turned out to be quite a nice song!

now every morning before i go to college i sing to myself "the day i died was the best day of my life~ la~"
bruce said i sound so much more depressed than the singer jack.
PFFT.

(i guess he's british? never read his profile -.-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Dfgbz61RQ

embedding is disabled, soooo.. i guess you would have to copy& paste the link on your linkbar.


























AIYAH!! GO HEAR IT LAH!!
i like it leh!!! so i don't care, you MUST MUST MUST hear it also!!!
if i'm gonna sing "the day i died is the best day of my life" every morning, i want other people to sing it along with me or repeat it again and again in their heads for ETERNITY!!!

*so if i really suay suay died while i keep repeating that song in my head and got knocked down by a taxi, at least someone i know can accompany me in heaven sooner or later XD*

**i'm sure i'm going to heaven when i die. i think god can't resist my cute puffer fish face lah! :

Photobucket

red faced:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

March 19, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home