Friday, October 2, 2009

comecomecome!!come see my pubical-feels-alike hair!

about a month ago, my ex texted me to send him my full chinese name. we still stay in contact but i was curious for why he needed it, so i called back and asked. he said he's getting married, so needed my full chinese name to write me a invitation card. wow, good for him! i've always thought that he would die as a lonely old man. XD
apart from that, my uber-long-time-no-see friend miss yuri called me and said she's getting married (ALSO) in november. She invited me to her wedding which is going to be held in a CHURCH leh!!! was VERY VERY VERY hyped up about it! (aiyah, call me sua ku lah, but i eat until so big, haven't stepped into a church to attend a wedding before leh! since all my friends are buddhists,the themes to the weddings i attend are almost the same!)
okays, anyway, after she telling me that her big day was going to be in November, my brain started to think immedietly about how my makeup on that day was gonna be like, what was i going to wear, how low should i alter the front of my front-V dress to outwin the other "jie mei's" (lol, kidding lah) etc etc etc in 30 seconds. Ahhh.. guys out there should be amazed at how a female's brain could think hyper fast at something we're interested in!
oh oh oh, back to the topic!!

I couldn't think of what to do with my hair to attend both weddings, i got everything else sorted out though!

megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos

the only thing that i could think of was megan fox's big wavy hairstyle in transformers. i've always wanted megan fox's HAIRRRR!! (also her face and body too lah!)
so when i told my friend about it, she recommended me to go to a certain hair salon to do my hair. my friend's hair is really soft and silky,and she usually goes to that hair salon to cut, dye,perm her hair.
i thought, since nothing happened to her, why don't i try it out too! after all, i have nothing much to lose..............................

*sighs*

my arse must itch so much that day.

when i walked into the salon, i was not impressed.
the salon looked like one of those salons that started doing it's buisiness during it's 60s and never bothered to update/ furnish itself (the staff also look like that they were born in the 60's)

i think that was the first warning that god tried to tell me before i let my hair turn into pubic hair.

but i thought, nevermind lah, as long as they make my hair look like megan fox's hair, so what that the inside and outside of the salon looks tattered and old!

so i sat down and started to tell the hair stylist what i wanted.

she recommened me "水质烫法",for my hair, guarantee-ing that after perming my hair with that, my hair won't get dry like other digital/korean/japanese perm.

i never heard of that kind of perm before, so i asked her, how do you do it?
she said she would need to get rollers.. and a RICE COOKER. (god's second non verbal warning to me. -.-)

and i thought nothing was wrong with using a RICE COOKER to permantly perm your hair!

me:i want big waves. and please don't use small sized rollers

her: our rollers used on your hair are medium sized, after the perm, in 2 weeks, your hair will be very nice!

me: okay loh..................

Photobucket

RICE COOKER

+


Photobucket

ME


after 6 hours... (now to think of it, how in the world does this perm took me 6 HOURS?! seriously!!)

equals..........

Photobucket

pubic hair.

-_-.. you can't even see the waves in my hair lorh! all you can see on the picture is black frizzy hair! (T___________________________________________T)

and my friends who've touched my hair all said that it felt like PUBIC HAIR!!!!
BOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL NEVER EVER GO TO THAT SALON AGAIN!

that salon is near eden (the zon duty free), it's chinese name is 玲珑. located near stulang's 7-11 store. 2nd floor.

now the only chance that my hair looking any like megan fox is looking like her pubic hair. (provided that she doesn't shave lah) T_T

BTW,did i tell you that it cost me RM350 to make my hair look like pubic hair?!

WTF WTF WTF!

*********************************

nigahiga's rant on farts.



the 3rd type of farts are queefs. they're wannabe farts and they come from the vagina.
posers!

5 Comments:

Blogger princessvenus said...

poor thing babe~
there's no way can recoup the RM350 also,i think u would wanna spend another RM350 to rebond n do treatment -.-
Yuri? Is the one Yuri I worked tgt before?ohmy, it's wedding season, so many ppl getting married, a lot of my frens also~

October 2, 2009 at 9:56 PM  
Anonymous goldenbirdking said...

*sighs*super uber KEPXIN AHHHHH!!!
actually i'm willing to spend another 350 to do treatments IF IT GIVES ME BACK HEALTHY HAIRRRR!! *waaaaaaaaaaaaa**!!!! T.T
yeaapp yeapp! it's that yuri! XD
hah! when are YOU gonna get married? muahahaha

October 3, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger princessvenus said...

If u wait for 2 more weeks, maybe the curl will become better?
(aiyo, i cant think of any better words to console u =X)
me? ME? Me? Definitely not lah! I still havent enjoyed my life to the max, dun wan to be tied up yet!
But if there's someone who's willing to give me RM5000 per mth for living expense (excluding car+house installment), I dun mind though =p

October 3, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous goldenbirdking said...

if can find someone like that leng yein gal's hubby hor, i confirm marry!!! he is AWESOME lorh!!
(and i guess he is uber RICH too >.<)

I WANTT!! GIMMEEEHHH T.T

October 3, 2009 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger princessvenus said...

Yes, even 40yrs old i also want! lol
If u spotted one like tat, let's share lah, half of his heritage i also dun mind =X

October 5, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home