Thursday, September 24, 2009

emooo

Emozzzzzz


feeling fucking emo today (-______________-)
been acting like a grumpy ol' lady for a few days
if i would have to name a colour to describe, it would be - EMO BLUE.


wonder if it's because i've been cooping myself at home for almost a month,
or is it because college is starting soon
OR OR OR! my hair feels like PUBIC HAIR at the momment. (will kaobeh about this after i gp back to the salon)

:(

been cooping myself at home because i'm too addicted to harvest moon on nintendo,
thus lazy to get my ass outta da house.

college is starting soon,
but i haven't even started on the computer coursework which i have to pass up on the 29th. thinking of going back to college after 2 weeks of school vacation makes me feel like a dead fish. and i don't know why, before the school vacation, college life feels quite the same like my years in high school.
downsides are garfield and yumi aren't there. i kinda feel lost and out of place.

:(

emooooooozzzzzzzzz -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home