Monday, February 9, 2009

Reliving those days

It was valentine's day! =D Well the chinese valentine's day of course. Angmoh valentine's on 14th of Febuary (Which we all know.)
And the last day of chinese new year-Lunar 15th too! I should have been at home accompanying my family,
but I had to work =( Man, why do humans have to work? I thought our ancestors (aka apes, gorillas, monkeys) swung on tress all day and hump all night long? I thought that was what humans have to do too! Ftw. PLUS, there was only a table with 4 korean guys drinking at the workplace until 10.30pm. Only then some other customers came gallivanting in. By the way my sales for this month sucks. Is Eden getting out of fashion for people?

Photobucket

Photobucket


I got a mini bouquet of mini bears from a stranger.
I've only met him once, and this guy came for a drink today, I said happy valentine's to you, he wished me back the same thing and asked that if I wanted a present. I thought he was JOKING so I said, well okay, GIMMEH! XD
So he went out for a while and gave me those bears. =A= He even added in that he had already bought those bears for some time and wanted to give it to me on Feb 14, but he was worried that he didn't have time to pass it to me on that day so he decided to give it to me today. Uhh..fuyoh?
What I think that he might have tried the bears to a girl he likes, but got rejected by her and she threw him back the bears. After that, he didn't want to have the bears near him at all, so out of sorrow, he gave them to me. I mean what are the odds of someone giving you a present out of the blue when you don't even know their name or their number? I'm quite an optimistic person but- Hell, nothing nice ever happened to me while I'm working there. Fisheh!
But anyway, thank you stranger. That counts as a consolation to me because that proves that at least some people still look at me as a female. Lol.


Anyway, I brought my mom for a facial at "Albion" today. It's located near Holiday Plaza, it's a house/shoplot that got it's walls outside painted green! Like.. REALLY GREEN. A few months ago my mom signed up for a facial package in this beauty salon named NaturX/NaturaX Beauty. (it's either one of them) I've heard of them before..Not in a good way,
http://www.jbtalks.cc/viewthread.php?tid=435362&highlight=%CE%D2%D2%AA%CD%B6%CB%DF <<< link on JBTALKS, stories of females who had their facials in that particular beauty salon, and the feedbacks were bad.
I knew that my mom signed a facial package, but I didn't know where she went to have her facials until today while I told her I was going to Albion for my weekly facial. **I'm ADDICTED to that brand & that salon! They provide good service, results proven and NO HIDDEN CHARGES unlike N.B! My mom said the orginal price that the beautician told her for the package was RM100++ per facial, and per package you have to take 10 times of facials. Mom thought it was expensive so she walked off, the beautician called her back and gave her a DISCOUNT until RM29.90 per facial (=A=) My mom thought it was a good deal, because you don't get 10 times of facials for RM300 everyday so she signed up for the course. Until the day she went for her first facial. She said there were extra charges & hidden ones, every facial she did costs almost about RM 100++ .She had to fork out more money per facial. MOST IMPORTANTLY, my mom thought it was normal for beauty salons to do that! WTH? She has 6 more sessions left and they're already asking her to sign another package! And facial sessions are suppossed to be relaxing and calm. The beauticians at N.B just talk non-stop just to persuade you to buy their products and get more facial sessions! Dirty lil fackers.
Back to the topic, after hearing my mom's story, I brought her to Albion because I was quite pissed at N.B beauty salon for toying with my mum. I had the urge to burn down their shop *literally*. More or less Albion is way better than N.B, and my mom enjoyed the whole facial too =)
Even though it costs RM103 per session, at least my mom and I feel relaxed and my skin gets better each time.
After some calculations I did just now, I realized that I've actually spent around RM4000 on facial sessions and products on Albion (=A=)

http://www.albion.co.jp/ << Albion. Japanese counter brand. My godmother = auntie Linda had worked for them before too *shocked*

*************
other stuffs
*************

College feels like secondary school to me lately. It feels like I'm reliving my secondnary school days again totally. No wonder I dropped out. XD
Seriously three of you girls. Either sit down and talk REAL NICELY or, just act like nothing has happened and everything would be the same again. =)
It's just a rented room, and we're graduating next year, why don't all of us just peace out?
I know our batch isn't the most united batch of all, but hey, we're graduating next year, why don't all of us just peace out and enjoy the times we have? It leaves a memory in our hearts ya know. And leave the unactive one's alone, it's their loss of a good memory to keep. As you turn older, you don't get more, you lose more. You'll find that memories are so important that you seem to live on them, willing to trade everything for another good memory. Cherishing each and every one until the last essence is left.
Believe me, auntie veron has been there- done that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home