Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yuri's wedding

I should post these oh-so-outdated pics before the year ends because of the chinese taboo "if you don't finish everything before the new year starts, you'll have a shitty year ahead". Better don't do anything that my mom doesn't try to do!

In my last post (yeah yeah yeah, I'm talking to myself again here), I intended to post pictures of Yuri's wedding. But I think a bug named "lazy" bit me and all of a sudden I started talking to pink elephants and reared unicorns in my back yard. Boy, those unicorns are gorgeous! Thats the reason why I haven't been posting those pics.

Anyways, PICS OF YURI & JOSHUA'S WEDDING! :D

Slept over in Yuri's house the day before her wedding. If I remember correctly, we went to bed around 12am? It's been a really long time ever since I even tried to sleep at 12am! usually i sleep at 3 or 4 am, so it was kinda hard for me to adjust my sleeping time. BUT, people who know me, will know that I have a special gift, which is I can sleep anytime and anywhere. Ask my classmates! lol

Yuri & I woke up at 6.30 am i suppose? Can't remember the time and what happened later cause I was feeling awful and blurry to wake up THAT early. It's like making the legendary draculla to wake up in the morning! I thought that I would turn into dust once the sun rays hit me!

Photobucket

Joshua's bridal car arrived at..I think 7.30am?

The groom and his loving bunch of friends aka "brothers for the day"

Photobucket

Why "brothers for the day"?Because, in Chinese wedding tradition, it is common for the bridesmaids (which is WE girls) act as guards for the bride. In order for the groom to prove that his love for the bride is real, these girls, in the name of sick sadistic fun, are tasked with torturing the groom and his “brothers” before they would allow him to see his bride.

Photobucket

The first level of "torture", which until today, I think that we made a mistake for not making the drink more "personalized" because we overlooked the fact that Joshua and his "brothers" are liquor gods. The image above, is a cocktail of carlsberg,guiness,yomishu,henessy,red wine and god knows what the other girls put inside it because it smelt like trash.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joshua passing the drink around

Photobucket

This guy kee siao,cause he finished it all.

Well since that they're so good in drinking, we shall now see how good are they in humping.
Yeap, humping! whee!!

Photobucket

guys playing a guessing game to determine who humps and who gets humped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

poor guy in white is getting humped,we've prepared paper panties for them to protect their assholes just in case somebody behind them accidentaly gets an erection and eruption.

guess who's getting humped next?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joshua! lol!

Photobucket

getting ready to be humped ........

Photobucket

3......

2.......

1........
Photobucket

pow! Saddest thing was that I didn't get in on video :(

But I did get somthing ELSE on video though.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

no wonder there's an urban legend saying that men give the best blowjobs between each other.
LOL

Photobucket

That was the last of the tortures of the bridesmaids, but there was still one little thing that Joshua needed to do to get to Yuri.



Yuri requested Joshua to sing a love song from Andy Lau. I guess Joshua hates singing? Because when he heard that he needed to sing, he looked like "(=A=) noooooo!! "

and after that...........



you have to admit that I caught that scene at a great angle. Yuri & Joshua should pay me for this!

Photobucket

After that was the chinese tea ceremony, *ps, I tried rotating it, but photobucket is a bitch, she wouldn't let me do it. = =*

Photobucket


Photobucket

Yuri's mom & dad looking happy

Photobucket

on going chinese tea ceremony

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we had to go to Joshua's house for his side of the chinese tea ceremony.

Photobucket

But I can't remember what happened there though, as I said earlier, I was fucking tired. (T___T)
kesian me lah!
Photobucket

all i remember was I saw a really cute kid (minus the guy in there. lol)

Photobucket

guys humping each other again

Photobucket

and really big wedding boobs

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home