Friday, January 15, 2010

My 19th Birthday 12th Dec 2009

My 19th Birthday 12th Dec 2009

Photobucket
*shoes we bought on my b.day*

I've always hated December ever since I started working at 14. For me, it's always the busiest month of the year, there's loads of part time jobs around with a nice pay, but I still have juggle my other part-time job+ studies+ friends birthdays+ vacation with family+ prom night (when I got into college), time is never enough for me loh!
Let's just say that I count-down-ted to my 19th birthday in a workaholic way.
Since I'm not the-face-that's-imprinted-on-the-malaysian-ringgit-note, only my family and not much friends except the close ones (and college friends of course, FACEBOOK mah! XD) remembered my birthday, I would rather use my free time to earn more moo-lah. Besides, for us chinese, it's a taboo to celebrate your 19th birthday. So I worked. (not only on my birthday hor! CHRISTMAS EVE ALSO! ahhh.. the festive season for angmohs, western educated people eg: OCBC (orang chinese tak boleh cakap chinese) to get together with your friends and family. I'm a pure chinese lah, I'll admit to the fact that we chinese are not very festive and majority of the chinese people are not as close to their relatives as alot of other races. Take the Penjabi's for an example, my Penjabi friends really stay in touch with their cousins,aunties,uncles,granpa granma, (ALL RELATIVES LOH) they meet AT LEAST twice every year wherever they are in the world! As long as there is a flight there! How cool is that! :D
Eh. Wait, why is this post turning into a thoughts post? =_=
Back to MY BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos were taken on an event in Juup using an instant camera, which explains the blurness of the pictures because they were scanned into my laptop. Also a good thing lah, can blur out my whole face so look more presentable! Wenny & I were the photobooth girls so we took turns to take pictures the whole night, which was fun! And at 12am sharp, I got a birthday kiss on the cheek from Wenny! *My 1st b.day prezzie!* And happy birthday wishes from new friends & friends that I bumped into. Our supervisors were very nice to us too, so it all added up to a quite memorable birthday countdown :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a few hours of sleep, my mom woke me up and said that she's going to bring me for japanese food. She called up Garfield & Yumi to join us ! THOSE LUCKY BIATCHESSSS! XD
Mom dropped us off at Kinsahi (the plaza pelangi branch, jusco's one too far away lah), left me some $, and went to do her stuff. And we thought that she's going to join us (-_-)

Anyway, FOOD!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Garfield looking very very very very hungryyy

Photobucket
finally tucking in

Photobucket
yumi also

Photobucket
slurping in my fav...SASHIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ahh I feel hungry already :(

Photobucket
*stomach growling*

After that, the 2 hiao po's went for a relaxing foot massage,
they're very rich lah! atas people!

Photobucket

Photobucket

see, this is how tai tai's live.

us poor peasants only can walk into a massage parlour with tai tai's and do this

Photobucket
sleep on a corner couch with legs wide open & wait for the tai tai's finish their foot massage.

Later at night after mr corn, jolyn+ her bf knocked off from work, we had supper at the living room,
didn't get pictures of the food though, cause we were busy playing "stacko"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

corn & I were showing them how to finish a mini burger in one bite

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

went back to our homes later. end of my bday. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger princessvenus said...

Who's tat Edward-Cullen-look-alike guy on ur bday night?

January 16, 2010 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Golden Bird King said...

the super handsome guy? he's a thai singer @ juup! XD if we're rich enough we can "buy" him one! LOL

January 16, 2010 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger chris federick said...

Happy belated bday.

Btw interesting blog u hv here.

January 17, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

babeeee i'm back in jb
i need jobbbbb =.=

January 19, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Golden Bird King said...

aiyah,you never early say = =" last week i got job,but must be 21 n above only can do. i can't do -.-

January 19, 2010 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaaahaaaaa
i'm more than overaged =.+

January 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information provide by you is very useful for me.thanks for sharing and hope you will share again.
Regards,
Skin Tag Removal

March 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home