Friday, February 20, 2009

Feb Haul

This was how my day started.
I woke up, remembering that I had an appointment with Albion (beauty salon that I'm lately addicted to), but since it was around 10am when I just woke up, I lazed on my bed, watched the pirated version of Open Season 2, Changeling, had lunch, went on youtube to watch people making hauls of M.A.C newest Hello Kitty Collection series. I'm not a fan of the feline though, so I just watched the hauls, looking at the swatches of colours. Nothing caught my eye though, until a lip conditoner came out.Omigawsh, the colour Tinted lip conditioner of the series - Pink Fish, is amazing!

Photobucket

And because of THAT, I pulled my saggy ass out of the house and went to M.A.C at Jusco's just for that particular jar of pink.

I threw on a piece of black coloured collared T-shirt and a pair of jeans. tied my hair up, and when I looked into the mirror I saw an auntie staring back at me. Anyway I didn't care about how I looked much since I was only going there to get a lip conditioner, so I DROVE. Yes, I DROVED AGAIN!!!!! To Jusco, got a parking, and went in to M.A.C. When I stepped in, no one wanted to "choi" me for 5 minutes lor =.= there were two M.A.C makeup artists working there, but they were camwhoring instead. Okay lah, maybe it's also my problem because I admit that I looked quite auntie like that but at least I didn't look like a peasant! Even if I did dress up like a peasant they should at least stop camwhoring and shush me out instead. I was still browsing over the shadows looking for the Kitty collection until this super nice makeup artist came up and served me.
Her name is "Ling", and she's not like the other makeup artists that are very "hidung tinggi" + bitchy (some not-so-nice-personal experiences when I bought stuffs at M.A.C a few months ago and the first impression they give me) she told me that the Kitty collection would be arriving in March, when I said that I was looking for a colour similar to Pink Fish, she even took the time to swatch other lipglosses and lipstick's colour for me one by one helpfully. Since I didn't get my Pink Fish, I got other stuffs that I did have in mind for a while now instead.

Photobucket

138 Brush.

Photobucket

109 Brush

I wanted to get the 109 Brush at first since a few youtubers had some really good reviews on it, claiming that applying foundation using the 109 Brush gives you a flawless complexion. But Ling said that it was sold out, so she recommended me the 138 Brush as a subsitute for it, I got it and I'm gonna try it out tonight if it's really that godlike.


Photobucket

I also got a 208 Brush because my gel eyeliner brush from Shiseido was spoilt already, and Shiseido doesn't sell that particular brush since it was a freebie brush in an eyepallete I got ages ago.

Photobucket
Pearl Frost to highlight eyes, with very fine shimmer

Photobucket

Lashes in my favourite shape! =D

There was a pigment which I super duper uffer love, "Reflexs Antique Gold", but I didn't want to buy a whole bottle of single coloured pigment to use because that would take me forever to finish.

Photobucket

So that super nice girl Ling asked me that if I had an edition of Little Darlings, 5 pigments/glitter :Gold Dusk, Gold Mode, Melon, Gold stroke, and Reflects Antique Gold
for only RM128, I confirm got buy! 5 diffrent pigments, even though the sizes of the bottles wasn't as much as the normal pigments, but I got 5 diffrent colours plus the colour that I liked very much!

I spent RM428 there for all of those, after that I went to pay the parking ticket. Right opposite me, was an Acer Laptop fair (I think), the point is, I saw QQ! =D
She was working at the fair as a showgirl, I swear I couldn't recognize her! I knew it was her after a few glances because I still think she has the fairest skintone in the whole Johor = = We talked for a short while, and here's the point! I told her I bought some M.A.C stuffs, you know what she told me? She said that she has a friend working in the M.A.C store too! That means she can get 20% discount on the items!! :( !!!

Later on, I went for my facial appointment, and my beauty therapist - Eve, always asked me if I wanted her to squeeze away my blackheads and the few small pimples that's focoused mostly on my forehead before we start. I've always said no because I HATE the pain & agony while squeezing & the reddish pimply colour that leaves on my face for the whole day.Since I just got out of the hospital, my skin especially my forehead, was friggin pimply and oily. (You'll get that if you don't bath for 3 days.Yes I didn't bath while I was hospitilized, but don't EWWWW me, how do you bath with a friggin needle stuck in the back of your hand and having the fear that a big move might trigger the needle to poke through your inner blood veins and bleed to death internally. - -) She didn't ask me this time though, instead, she asked me to try their newest nano technology *forgot the name of it* while she took me to the consulting room and showed me a video of it. Anyway the pictures of the before and after users were too good to be true and looked highly photoshopped!

Photobucket

Something like that.XD

But since I had a whole shitload of mini pimples and black heads stuck onto my forehead plus I've been sleeping at ungodly hours thus more mini-mini pimples came popping out on my cheeks, I thought,DIE! If I use AS skin, it'll still make my skin reddish and takes 2-3 days for the pimples to go away, I'll give it a go since I'm going back to work on Saturday and I didn't want to scare the hell out everyone. And if it really works, I don't care if it even costs RM288 per session. *I agree it's quite expensive though* But when I came out and looked into the mirror, I was like :"OMG,I think I found THE BEST BEAUTY SALON TREATMENT EVER lorh!!"!! Eve did explain to me how the nano thingy works for half an hour, but I didn't really absorb whatever she said because I was too engrossed looking at the 80% reduced size of my pimples in the mirror wowing.
the mini-mini pimples on my cheeks were GONE! And the mini ones on my forehead were reduced so much that it's almost gone too! Plus my skin still feels super hydrated!
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! (=A=)
And I swear to cheesus that she didn't squeeze any of my pimples at all lorh!

I was so happy that I went out of my mind, I signed up for the nano package =_=

Conclusion :- When I reached home, I started calculating what I spent. And it turns out that I've spent RM2500 in a day. LOL! My salery last month for 10 days was RM2200. Means that I've overspent RM300 = =

I have to find someone or something to blame, so I shall blame the newspapers. Before I went out, my mom threw a piece of newspaper cutting on my bed- V.day version, 95 ways of finding happiness.

one of the ways : Do a facial or a spa at least once a month, relax yourself and your mind.
another way : Buy something that you'll be happy about regardless of the price.

*uses newspaper to wipe Bruce's ass*

By the way if anyone really has my problem too, can go try that nano thingy lah, works for me but I'm not sure if it works for everyone. Just say that Veron introduced you. They'll mostly give you a 5%-10% discount and freebies somemore because they're very nice and polite people unlike that Natural Beaut* salon. Nabeh. They're still under renovation and my mom has to drive up to Sutera just to finish the goddamned facial package.

***********************************************************************
Small "buey-song" part- No need to hiu me on this part lah, 当我碎碎念好了. 所以那时我才说,超麻烦.
***********************************************************************
I'm replying this way because my fs is working up, plus there's also something wrong with my hotmail account. Password doesn't work.

1- I did not celebrate V.day this year, I went to WORK instead. And I agree that all Malaysians in general celebrate V.day except ME

2- I'm a super unromantic and not thoughtful person loh. Truth hor!

3- I wouldn't give my date a card or a message on V.day-except for friends because I think it makes me feel awkward giving something that cheap ( because I've seen and heard loads of people complaining about that ) If I really did want to give a gift I would give it to them IN PERSON what's more you get to see the expresisons on their faces. That's what I think PERSONALLY. Doesn't have to apply to everyone.

4- I seldom reply smses. Usually I just leave the messenges in my phone and read it a few days later. Usually, I call. And I tried calling, I did get through once but making lunch near the oven / microwave gets people so busy.Tried again later on but as you know, vodafone sucks.

5- Seriously I don't know how to give "attention" to the other side of the world's V.day when I wasn't even in front of the computer but in the hospital instead. Smsing? Read 4. Calling? Read 4.

Lol on the candles mate. Some candles do look and taste like sweets so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So since iphones are cheaper then ipod touch, would it work to buy an iphone and not get an AT&T plan. I know the phone part of the iphone wouldnt work but would everything else?

January 1, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home